I have been full of news lately! Today I’m here to tell you about 5 things happening around here…
- New Pinterest Boards. I created a bunch of new Pinterest boards that you may want to follow. Boards such as “I Wanna Dress My Kids” with cute kids clothes, mostly for girls… But what can I say? I’m a little biased to girly stuff since I have only girls here. And “I Wanna Write” with fun ideas for sending snail mail or calligraphy stuff. And of course, “I Wanna Love Me Some Shoes” with gorgeous shoes for you to drool over. And “I Wanna Be Schooled” with school ideas and teacher gift ideas. There are few more other fun boards, so go check it out!
- Featured on Mommy Page. Today I am being featured on Mommy Page today! I am so honored to be interviewed by the lovely ladies over there. Go see what my top 5 tips are for sewing for children and fun stuff. Link coming soon.
- Desktop Background Love. I just downloaded a new background for me desktop and my iPhone. It’s such encouraging words for me. You can bring some loveliness to your desktop too by checking out these free desktop backgrounds on Design Love Fest.
- Fall Wreath Ideas. My Houzz ideabook this month is filled with fall wreath ideas that would look nicely in the house or on your front door. Go see them before it’s too late to put up fall decorations.
- Snapware Pyrex Storage Containers. We recently made the switch from plastic storage containers for leftovers and such to glass ones. These Pyrex ones in particular. It’s awesome! They stack so much better, they don’t go everywhere, they store so much food, they are microwaveable with no BPA, they are oven safe, and so much more!
» Tell me… What’s new with you? What are you up to this weekend? Are you ready for fall and the holidays?